Because… Halloween… and I was born on Dias Los Muertos… and I needed to test out appliers and the skin and I REALLY love orange….
Catalina Creamsicle has made her debut in a VERY special, VERY limited edition!
Only 32 will EVER be sold! Why 32? Because I’m gonna be THAT old!
So what does it come with?
Dear god, so much stuff! Read on and stop by and grab a demo, and hopefully there will be one left just for you!
ON TO ALL THE THINGS! \o/
- Base Skin – This is Full Breast and Toned Belly.
- Base Skin – No Brows (So you can wear your own or be all avant garde!)
- Tattoo Body Options
- Belly Options
– Muscled (Abs)
– Soft (Perfect for those with curvier shapes!)
- Breast Options
- Full Breast
– Small Breast (Lighter shaded.)
– Bitty Boobies (Barely there shading.)
*Note #1* Body option tattoos cover the entire torso and are paired together (Soft – Small Breast, Muscled – Bitty Boobies, etc.) and on the Soft, they cover the legs as well! Be sure to wear any tattoos OVER these or you won’t see them. You can change which layer of Sl clothing is on top via the appearance menu.
*Note #2* The Soft belly does NOT come paired with the Bitty Boobies. The Soft belly is deigned for those with a curvier frame, and usually (90% of the time) curvier women have breasts.
- Beta Mesh Ears
– Animale Long
– Elf Nub
– Elf Long
*Note #1* These ears are Modify and Copy so you can adjust them to fit your head and shape. However, they do have a rigged mesh root prim (So you can’t accidentally have it sticking through the back of your skull when editing the ears.) In order to edit the ears, you need to Edit Linked, and select the ear. Then the sizing and moving thinger, should be in the right spot.
*Note #2* These ears are unscripted and have no way to match the texture to another skin. (unless it’s a darker red or something like that.) They are Betas because I am currently reworking them completely for a future mesh ear release.
*Note #3* The Left and Right sides of the head are from your avatar’s perspective, not your’s if you’re looking at her. (This always confuses me!)
- Shapes (I’ve included the five standard sizes for rigged clothing with the Catalina face.)
- Mesh Eyelashes (These are fully mesh and shouldn’t harass your hair, or let your hair harass them. I included these because the Catalina skins do not have painted on eyelashes. Besides, 3D lashes look better! These lashes are also attached to a rigged root prim, just like the ears, so same editing skills apply. They are fitted to the included shapes as well as being copy and mod.)
- ALL the Appliers!
- Slink Physique (And it also applies the texture to the Visage head if you have one! No makeup options though. Also textures the Hands and Feet.
- Slink Hands & Feet (Why did I include this also separately? Because in the full line of skins, the hands and feet appliers will be included, while the Physique and other bodies will not.)
- Slink Nail (Yes, only one nail texture to match the skin.)
- LOLAs (Okay so this is where we get to the fun parts! The LOLAs applier SHOULD work with MOST other mesh breasts out there. You will have to check the instructions included with the mesh breasts you have. The applier ONLY has the Full Breasts texture! (Any Nea Perkies fans out there? Drop me a line and we’ll talk shop!) The List of breasts I have checked that it works with are: Sinful Needs, *X*plosion Boinka Boobs, Puffy!, and Lush… however, for a perfect fit on the Lush….)
- Lush (You need to use these. Something with Lush has the textures a bit skewed from a LOLAs applier.)
- Loud Mouth (No lipstick or highlight options, just the beautiful mouth!)
- AMD Baby Bump (Wear with the Soft Belly options!)
- [uL] Booty (Truth be told, the Booty has been removed from SL, so for those of you using it, no guarantees on how well the applier will work. LET ME KNOW!)
If you can think of ANY other appliers that I should make for the full skin line, let me know! Drop me an IM or a NC! That includes if you notice anything off on ANY of the appliers, skins, or anything!
Appliers currently planned are the ones above, plus:
The Mesh Project
(So why didn’t I include them? Because I haven’t gotten the kits for most of them yet, and honestly, I need to adjust the textures for each one, unless you don’t mind your nipples sliding up your breasts! LOL! No, I will probably not be making them for this skin. I might as a tester, but don’t count on it. If I do, though, you will get free updates on this skin pack!)
At this time I will NOT be making Omega Appliers for these skins. Since most of the appliers will be included with the skins (not the bodies, booties, or heads) It doesn’t make sense to me to make yet ANOTHER applier that covers them all again. We will see where my head is at after the full range of skins are out though.
Wowmeh? Nope, sorry. For one thing it is DMCA’d and taken off the market so I can’t get one to test it out myself, but also the applier setup for it requires me to do a lot of renaming of textures and actually putting said textures directly into the applier HUD. Nope. Sorry.
I will not give out my textures to anyone for any reason (even if it’s to put them on your breasts that I don’t make an applier for. Though if it does come with an applier system, try the LOLAs applier or contact me and I will probably make appliers for it!)
The skins SHOULD be 99% seamless! I am aware of one seam that you can’t see on this skin but you can on other tones. That will be fixed on the full release.
Mesh seams where it connects to your standard avatar? Try Windlight setting of CalWL, Nam’s Skin and Prim, and be sure to remove facelights, any lights around you, and turn off advanced windlight settings. (Ah SL, why can’t you just work with everything for once? XD)
So… I think that’s it!